|Aims and Objectives
- To develop the social and administrative mechanism to organize and centralize
the Federation and the Movement see fit.
- To achieve official recognition for the Federation and Rastafarians leading
towards democratic representation.
- To provide cultural and political education for members of the Federation,
Rastafarians, and for others who conscientiously wish to become informed about
- To keep in close touch with Independent African States in regard to the question
- To establish co-operative economies in order to raise the standard of living for
Federation Members and Rastafarians.
- To introduce community development projects which will provide employment
and professional/technical skills for Federation members and Rastafarians in each
urban and rural communities.
- To ensure the observance of Universal Human Rights in accordance with the
International Human Rights Charter, and specifically, the principles of the
- To promote love and good-will among Ethiopians at home and abroad and
thereby maintain the integrity and sovereignty of Ethiopia; to disseminate the
ancient Ethiopian culture among its members, to correct abuses, relieve
oppression and carve for ourselves, and our posterity, a destiny comparable with
our idea of perfect manhood and God’s purpose in creating us; that we may not
only save ourselves from annihilation, but carve for ourselves a place in the Sun;
in this endeavor, we are determine to seek peace and pursue it, for it is the will of
God for man.
- To promote and pursue happiness; for it is the goal of human life and endeavor.
- To usher in the teaching and practice of the Fatherhood of God and the
brotherhood of man.
- To promote and stimulate interest among its members in world affairs, and to
cultivate a spirit of international goodwill and comity.
- To promote friendly interest among its members to develop a fraternal spirit
among them, and to inculcate in its members the desire to render voluntary aid
and assistance to one another at all times.
- To encourage its members to develop interest and pride in Democratic
institutions and to promote Democratic principles and ideals.
|May God help us to accomplish these Aims and Objectives.
|We encourage and welcome your support!