|The Church of Haile Selassie I:|
If you have any questions regarding how to join The Church of Haile
- We encourage participation in any of our Sunday worship services.
- If you are coming from another denomination, we accept the
transfer of our membership with the 'Requirements for
Membership' identified below.
Selassie I, we will gladly answer any questions or give any information
regarding The Church.
When you are ready to join, let us know by any of the following:
- Call the Church in your area.
- Schedule a meeting with the Abuna, Abbott, or Levite in-charge.
- Note your intentions on the Attendance Registration maintained by
the Sgt. at the Church entrance.
- Send an e-mail to the applicable church e-mail address, any
children's names & ages, and present affiliation (include city/state, if
out of town)
when you have been on the roll of another church.
Reaffirmation of Faith/Rededication
when you have been inactive in your former church for a period of time.
Profession of Faith
when you have been baptized, but have not actually joined a church.
Profession of Faith and Baptism/Initiation
when you have neither joined a church nor been baptized.
As Members together in The Church of Haile Selassie I and in the
congregation of the Church, we renew our covenant faithfully to
participate in the ministries of the Church by Our Prayers/Faith, Our
Presence, Our Gifts, and Our Service/Work, that in everything our Creator,
Yahweh Elohim Sabboath may be glorified through our God and King,
Haile Selassie the First.
The Church of Haile Selassie I's commitment to you:
- To enrich spiritual growth
- To provide sacred and inspiring worship
- To support you when you need us for counsel or assistance
- To provide spiritual foundation/education
- To provide you with opportunities to serve
- To provide fellowship and social activities